How to Use Tikuna
- Install docker
https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/. If you have previously installed Docker, verify it using the
docker --versioncommand and proceed to the next step.
- Create a local directory named
/data; if this directory already exists, proceed to the next step.
- Copy the folders that contain the data to the
/datadirectory created in the previous step.
To run this project, install it locally using:
- $ git clone https://github.com/edenia/tikuna
- $ cd tikuna
- $ docker build -t tikuna:latest .
To begin using Tikuna, perform the steps below.
Inside the Tikuna project directory, go to the
binfolder and execute the following command to start a docker container:
Once inside the docker container execute the following command to launch a Jupyter Notebook session in which the machine learning algorithms can be executed using Ethereum data:
After executing the previous command, you only need to open a browser, and then copy & paste the displayed URL.
- In the web browser, navigate to the analysis folder, and then click over it.
- Click on ethereum_lstm_log.ipynb file.
- For each step, click the
Runbutton and wait until the results are displayed on the screen.